Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Still living

Yes, I am still living. How well and how much is debatable but the point is I'm breathing and not entirely comatose so all is as well as can be expected durring exam time.

There hasn't been incredible amounts of progress over on my end in the knitting department as I went about a week straight with no knitting due to the huge volumes of work keeping me up until 3am every night (I know, I'm just as horrified at that thought as you are!). But here is what's been going on:


This is my ISE4 scarf after the 4th repeat of the pattern. It looks rather dense because it really does need to be blocked when finished (it doesn't look anywhere near this flat when not stretched out). The cashmerino is soft on the hands! Knitting it up is just heaven. I'm just hoping that I'll have enough yarn because I'm using a slightly heavier weight yarn than in the pattern. We'll see how that turns out.

In the world of Monkey socks, the second one is nearly done (yes, they are taking forever!). Here I am modeling them today whilst on the toe shaping:

I do believe that I'll try my hardest to finish them tonight because I really want to wear them now after all of this waiting. And once they're done, I may or may not have another pair of socks on the needles...

Shhh!



No comments: