Saturday, October 13, 2007

SP11 Package #1

Uh oh!
113-1308_img
What did Mittens find? Nothing less than a fabulous package from my clearly equally as fabulous upstream pal. It was a lengthy battle trying to will the post office to get it delivered in under three weeks but we have success :) Take a peak at all the awesome things I received:
113-1309_IMG
In there we have:
-2 skeins of Sugar 'n Cream
-2 dishcloth patterns
-Fall themed scrapbooking bits
-Cross stitch kit
-4 skeins of gorgeously coloured Debbie Bless Merino Aran
-Candy
-A cd of Broadway songs
-A stitch dictionary
Awwww. It feels like Christmas, lol. Thank you so much upstream pal!!!
(P.S. To the Canadian Border Services Agency: Packages clearly marked as gifts under $50 fall under the tax exemption for gifts under $50. Hence you can imagine why I might be ticked that you charged me $8.83 to receive my package. Expect a phone call during business hours and an appeal form from me.)

2 comments:

noricum said...

They've made that mistake with me before too. I sent in the appeal form and got my $$ back.

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness! I can't believe you had to pay all of that just to get your package!!! BOO!!! But I sure am glad you liked it!